Coffee machines compatible with Nespresso pods are essential if you are going to enjoy the delicious flavour and cost efficiency that is associated with Nespresso coffee pods and Nespresso hot chocolate. Nevertheless, despite making sure the machine can take Nespresso compatible capsules, what else should you consider when buying a coffee machine?
Reviews and Ratings – Firstly, you should never buy a coffee machine without reading reviews that have been left by those that have purchased the machine already. If the machine has received a poor rating and a lot of negative feedback, you know that you should not be spending your money on it. Customer reviews can be very insightful.
Speed – There is nothing more frustrating than feeling like you have to stand by the coffee machine for about five minutes until your coffee is made.…
The steps to recycling those little Nespresso capsules of joy
How to recycle Nespresso coffee capsules here in the UK.
1) Place your order for 200 capsules to get the usual free postage, while you are on the Nespresso site go to accessories and put in two lots of “Collect+” paid postage labels and also of course the #nespressorecyclebags to put your used capsules in (like the photo above Green in colour).
2) Fill the bags with your used Nespresso capsules
3) When the capsules reach the dotted line on the bag it is time to seal it.
4) Stick the paid postage label on the bag
5) Check out the Collect+ website to print off a label (if you do not have one already) find out where your local Collect+ Drop off point is using the post code location tool (for us it is out local Spar where we buy our newspapers).…
Do you use Nespresso compatible pods? – Find in this article a few helpful tips on how to keep your machine in great condition during and after use.
Clean your machine…
It is important that you keep your Nespresso machine in tip-top condition.
Before you use the pods run a little bit of hot water through the machine to clean the inside out.
Keeping it clean prevents it from getting clogged up with residue from other drinks you have previously made and allows you to freely create a nice fresh beverage with the greatest of ease.
We also recommend you regularly descale your machine, Nespresso sells their own descaling kit or you can purchase descaling sachets from us at only 95p.…