The steps to recycling those little Nespresso capsules of joy
How to recycle Nespresso coffee capsules here in the UK.
1) Place your order for 200 capsules to get the usual free postage, while you are on the Nespresso site go to accessories and put in two lots of “Collect+” paid postage labels and also of course the #nespressorecyclebags to put your used capsules in (like the photo above Green in colour).
2) Fill the bags with your used Nespresso capsules
3) When the capsules reach the dotted line on the bag it is time to seal it.
4) Stick the paid postage label on the bag
5) Check out the Collect+ website to print off a label (if you do not have one already) find out where your local Collect+ Drop off point is using the post code location tool (for us it is out local Spar where we buy our newspapers).
6) Delivery it to closest Collect + Partner store and get a receipt to track your parcel back to the recycling centre at the Tandom Metallurgical Group in Congleton just off the M6 Motorway.
7) Tell all your friends about it!
Now compare that to what you need to do with our pods.
1) Remove the foil lid
2) Place the plastic pod into your recycling bin for plastics…
Thats really it!!