Mugpods Terms and conditions of use
The term 'Mugpods' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit B The Cube, Coe Street, Bolton, BL3 6BU. Our company registration number is 09800422. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Nespresso® is a registered trade mark of Societe Des Produits Nestle SA and is not related to Mugpods.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share financial details with any 3rd parties.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest including social media and suppliers. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
When you buy more than 10 boxes of any of our pods you will automatically receive free postage on your order (this will add automatically to your cart).
Please view our dedicated delivery and returns page for more information.
If your item is damaged, or you are unhappy with our products our official returns policy in our Terms & Conditions is 21 days. Please use the contact us page to advise us if you wish to return any of our products.
All our products have a 21 day money back guarantee. All of our pods come in boxes of ten capsules, you may open a box and use a maximum of one of the ten capsules if you wish to return that box for a refund. If you use more than one capsule of the box you are returning the value of that box will not be refunded. You are responsible for returning the goods to us if requested. We will provide you with a refund within 30 days. The refund will be made by bank transfer or by crediting your card via Paypal. The refund will cover the goods but not post and packing.